MAY and JUNE
- May 24 – I-Corps Startup Accelerator Spring 2017 – Live Pitch Event (4 pm, Pennovation Center)
- Join the Spring 2017 I-Corps cohort as they pitch their company ideas to Dream-IT Ventures.
- June 1 – Stephano Slack Office Hours (10 am – 12 noon, Pennovation Center)
- free one-on-one consultations to answer questions about business accounting and tax returns (email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a session)
- June 7 – Morgan Lewis: IP Office Hours with Ken Davis (9 am – 12 noon, Pennovation Center)
- June 7 – Government Funding for Small Businesses (3 pm, Pennovation Center)
- an informative presentation on how to obtain federal funding for small businesses, including NIH and NSF STTR/SBIR grant mechanisms as well as government contracts
- June 14 – Jeff Voight: Basics of Healthcare Reimbursement (11 am, Pennovation Center)
- topics of discussion will include the use of coding, coverage, and payment, and how they may assist in gaining market traction
- June 19 – CEO Roundtable Breakfast (8:30 am, Pennovation Center)
- an opportunity for CEOs, managers, and owners of small businesses to come together to discuss topics impacting their business. Coffee, tea, and pastries from Au Bon Pain will be served.
- June 22 – 20/20 Visual Media: A Guide to Finding Value in Video (9 am, Pennovation Center)
- an eye-opening discussion about the impact of video in your marketing and public relations campaign
PCI Ventures Office Hours: every Wednesday from 9:00 to 12:00 at the Pennovation Center (suite 229)
You can also sign up for our Newsletter to stay in-the-know about upcoming events.
Want to host an event at the Pennovation Center? Fill out this form!