MedCity INVEST is the premier national healthcare investing conference.
This year, the virtual program will highlight healthcare innovation in the pandemic, and the seismic changes taking place across healthcare. The event is April 19 – 23.
Penn Emerging Startup Showcase
Hosted by PACT and the Penn Center for Innovation. Part of the 11th annual Philly Tech Week Presented by Comcast.
Join PCI and PACT as we present five of the most innovative startups emerging from Penn, along with a panel of leading investors who will highlight the latest trends in life science investing.
Monday, May 10th from 1pm – 2:30PM. Register here.
Cellicon Valley ’21: The Future of Cell and Gene Therapies
Virtual Symposium, Thurs, May 6 – Fri, May 7. Register here
Upon completion of this symposium, participants should be able to:
- Identify current application of CAR T-cell therapy including: disease indication, accurate patient selection, manufacture and treatment administration
- List approaches to overcome resistance to monotherapy CAR’s
- Implement guidelines for patient management, and identify causes of toxicities of CAR T-cell therapies including cytokine release syndrome and neurologic toxicity.
- Describe gene delivery and editing for CARs
- Identify the latest targets and technologies for CARs
- Identify the current status of globalization of CAR T-cell therapies and identify principles in ethics of patient access
- Describe current approaches in treatment and supportive care for hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) in pediatric patients with nonmalignant conditions
- Identify the latest evidence based standards in nursing care resulting from the recent advances in cell/gene therapy and transplant
BioNJ’s 11th Annual BioPartnering Conference
The BioPartnering Conference will be held virtually May 18th & 19th, 2021. Hundreds of life science attendees are expected to attend, including executives, investors, institution exhibitors and business development professionals. Learn more.
Watch Our Past Webinars:
PCI Ventures 2.0: Updates to the Flagship Company Formation Programs . Recorded February 24, 2021
Startup Creation for Engineers. Recorded December 8, 2020
IP and Patenting for Engineers. Recorded November 18, 2020
VC 101: An Introduction to Venture Capital. Recorded November 12, 2020
Latest Intellectual Property Trends in Life Sciences. Recorded October 8, 2020
COVID’s Impact on Life Science Investing. Recorded September 10, 2020
SBIR/STTR Resources to Bring Your Technology to Market. Recorded August 4, 2020
Pennovation Works: Opportunities for Researchers and Startups. Recorded June 25, 2020
Turn Your Engineering Idea into a Startup. Recorded May 28, 2020
Company Creation at the University of Pennsylvania. Recorded April 16, 2020
Check out the Pennovation Center’s Event calendar here: Pennovation Calendar
Our Annual Celebration of Innovation Recap:
Every Wednesday @ The Pennovation Center: Drop-in office hours with PCI Ventures at the Pennovation Center (suite 229) from 9:00-12:00
You can also sign up for our Newsletter to stay in-the-know about upcoming events.