Johnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire Challenge: Healthcare Transformation through Nurse-led Tech
We invite nurses and nursing students worldwide to bring their experiences, ideas, and insights to help create nurse-led technologies, tech-enabled protocols devices or treatment approaches that can help drive healthcare transformation including but not limited to tech that aims to:
- Improve patient care and outcomes in any disease state or care setting
- Create efficiencies for nurses, leading to more high touch, high value interactions with patients, and extending their reach
- Up-skill nurses and student nurse education to improve patient care delivery and outcomes in varied care settings, including remote care (e.g., Virtual Reality (VR), Sim Labs, etc.)
- Support data driven decisions and/or integrates social determinants of health (SDOH) data to help address health inequities and reach underserved patient communities.
- Improves patient and nursing support by expanding nursing workforce opportunities. Examples include expanding connectivity between nurse retirees and mentors through virtual support.
Awards Up to a total of $100,000 in grant funding
Mentoring from experts across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Access to the Johnson & Johnson Innovation – JLABS ecosystem
Learn more at https://jlabs.jnjinnovation.com/quickfire-challenges/nurses-innovate-quickfire-challenge-healthcare-transformation-through-nurse-led-tech