- This event has passed.
Most Diverse Tech Hub Pitch Competition Deadline
June 26 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Most Diverse Tech Hub Pitch Competition is hosted by The Enterprise Center. It is an exciting opportunity for minority tech startups in Philadelphia to showcase their innovative tech solutions and win up to $80,000.
Successful applicants will undergo ten weeks of “accelerator” support and training in financial acumen, business valuation, legal and final pitch. In addition, there will be coaching and mentoring for admitted participants from investors, financial advisors, and entrepreneurial leaders. The business must meet the following criteria:
• Business Location within Philadelphia.
• Minority Owned 51% or greater.
• Is a tech or tech-enabled business or uses technology in an innovative way.
• No Alcohol, Tobacco, Gambling or Pornography.
• No Plagiarism, Copied IP or offshore entities/resources.
• For Profit.
• Ability to travel to Philadelphia, PA. The Enterprise Center, for pitch competition.
• Must attend all virtual on-demand workshops, participate in financial statement development & Pitch deck development.
• Use of funds for business development, not private or personal.
• Willing to be a TEC/MBDA client. (Free)
• Must apply through the web portal.
• Each applicant must submit 1 original idea, through 1 application. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Sarah Bondzie at firstname.lastname@example.org.