- This event has passed.
Philly Builds Bio+ Inaugural Symposium for Life Science Innovation and Development
September 13 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Philly Builds BIO+: Inaugural Symposium for Life Science Innovation and Development is designed to bring the life science and real estate communities together around the key drivers of the life science industry in Philadelphia (its opportunity and potential), and the opportunities and challenges of life science real estate development in the region.
The Symposium is especially timely since Philly has recently risen in the national rankings amongst major life science hubs and is attracting record amounts of venture capital as well as developer interest and major high-profile life science real estate development projects.
The Symposium consists of keynote speakers and panel discussions, each moderated by a prominent scientist, business leader or Philly real estate developer.
Some topics the Symposium will focus on include:
- Philadelphia’s Future of Innovation Founded on an Illustrious Past
- The Science Driving Innovation and Commercialization
- The Funding Fueling Innovation
- Nurturing Innovation Through Incubator and Accelerator Programs
- Celebrating Life Science Success with Revolutionary Life Science Treatment
- Commercial Opportunities for Life Sciences in Philly
- How Philly Stacks Up in Meeting the Needs of Life Science Companies
- Commercial Opportunities for Life Science Development in Philly and the Surrounding Environs
- The Challenges that Philly Life Science Faces