Singh Center for Nanotechnology 2022 Annual User Meeting
October 13 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Meet live and in person at the Singh Center for Nanotechnology for their 2022 Annual User Meeting on Thursday, October 13, 2022, in the Glandt Forum.
At the Annual User Meeting, the Singh Center will celebrate nanotechnology-enabled research and innovation at the University of Pennsylvania. The event is free and will be fully in person. This is NOT a virtual or hybrid event. Online registration is required to attend via this registration portal on Eventbrite.
Event Highlights include:
- Witness over a dozen invited talks from the Singh Center for Nanotechnology user community to learn about cutting-edge science in the heart of Philadelphia.
- Attend the afternoon and evening poster sessions to speak one-on-one with scientists, researchers, and innovators.
- Take advantage of networking opportunities during the morning, coffee breaks, lunch, and dinner.
- Participate in the raffle contest for all attendees and poster session presenters. Awards are presented in the evening.
- Attendees will receive a commemorative T-shirt featuring our sponsors on the reverse. Available sizes are limited.
To register, use the Eventbrite link here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/singh-center-for-nanotechnology-2022-annual-user-meeting-registration-376326040317