Applications can be submitted at any time and are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Information & Networking sessions
We will host several sessions via zoom to provide information about the spring I-Corps offering and to facilitate forming teams. You can attend even if you do not have an idea or a team.
The final information session is Monday, March 1 from 12pm – 1pm. To attend, register here.
Spring 2021 Course Dates
Fridays from 9am to 12:30pm unless stated:
- March 19: Opening workshop (12-1pm)
- March 26: Customers and Value Propositions
- April 2: Customer Ecosystem and Workflows
- April 9: Techniques for Interviewing
- April 16: Entrepreneurial Panel (12-1pm)
- April 23: Teams do Field Work and Mandatory Office Hours (1/2 hrs. TBD)
- April 30: Closing Workshop
Spring 2021 Pitch Development Workshop
A well-developed pitch is indispensable in promoting your startup. Through this workshop, you will develop a pitch deck that you can use to raise funds, engage partners, and build up your company.
Penn I-Corps will select eight teams from the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 cohorts to participate in the Pitch Development Workshop.
- Fri May-7: guide to developing your pitch (10 am to 12 pm)
- May-10, 11, 12: office hours for each team
- Fri May 14:pitch in front of investors (12-2 pm)
Download course sample syllabus
- Introduction to I-Corps
- Team Introductions
- Business Model Generation
- Interviewing Techniques
- Designing an interview guide
Entrepreneurial Resources Panel
- Meet with potential investors
- Discover local resources and influencers
Mid-Point Office Hours
- Teams will schedule half hour meetings with the I-Corps instructors
- Team Presentations
- National Program
- Next steps