PACT Capital Conference has a long tradition of uniting key players from the private equity, venture capital, and entrepreneurial communities. Each year, out of 100+ submissions, around 45 Entrepreneurial Companies are chosen to pitch their innovations live in front of investors, professional advisors, and key decision makers at the Capital Conference.
This year, a number of PCI Ventures, Pennovation Center, and Penn-affiliated companies have been selected as Feature Companies to pitch during the Capital Conference. Featured companies receive direct feedback with hopes to take home funding, gain experience, and make lasting business connections.
These companies and their affiliations are:
Early Stage Selections
- DriQ Health (Pennovation Center member)
- My Virtual Vet (Wharton MBA Alumni)
- Neuralert Technologies (PCI Ventures)
- Tandem Repeat (Pennovation Center member)
- Vital Start (PCI Ventures)
- AlgometRX (JPOD @ PHL)
- Avisi Technologies (Pennovation Center member, JPOD @ PHL, Penn Alumni)
- Keriton Inc (Penn/HUP – PennApp Hackathon)
- Quantitative Radiology Solutions, LLC (PCI Ventures)
- RTM Vital Signs (Pennovation Center member)
- SOLUtion Medical (JPOD @ PHL, Pennovation Center member, Pennovation Accelerator alumni)
The Featured Company Presentations will be shared on August 25th-27th and September 1st, 2nd, and 10th.
The Lion’s Den (culminating pitch event and Conference Finale) will be held on September 24th.
More about PACT Capital Conference
As a premier signature event of PACT, the Capital Conference has a long tradition of uniting key players from the private equity, venture capital, and entrepreneurial communities. As the oldest, most established venture conference in the Northeast, the Conference draws more than 1,000 participants and has been the catalyst for billions of dollars in venture funding and entrepreneurial success.
This year’s PACT Capital Conference will be a virtual event that will combine both pre-recorded and live streamed sessions. The conference will be aired as highly produced and targeted segments by industries and specialties over a period of time. This will allow for greater participation from Investors of interest to your business.