The Innovation @ Penn team, including PCI and Pennovation Works, is proud to support Philly Tech Week 2020. #PTW20 is September 21 to 25th and is all virtual this year and includes both free and paid events. To view the full calendar of activities, visit 2020.phillytechweek.com.
Representatives from Penn will be active throughout the conference, but make sure to join us at:
Penn Contributions to COVID Solutions
- Wednesday, September 23 from 1pm – 2pm
- Virtual event. Register here.
- Join PACT and the Penn Center for Innovation for this look at SARS-CoV-2 research and response at Penn and partner institutions.
- Hosted in partnership with Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT)
- Ping Wang, PhD, DABCC, FAACC, Associate Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Henry Daniell, Ph.D Vice-Chair and W.D. Miller Professor, Department of Basic & Translational Sciences, School of Dental Medicine
- Yale E. Goldman, MD, PhD Professor of Physiology; Biochemistry & Molecular Biophysics and Cell & Molecular Biology, Perelman School of Medicine
Pennovation at the Introduced Conference
- September 25. Register here.
- Introduced by Technical.ly is a one day virtual conference introducing you to the ideas, people and opportunities that build better companies.
- Anish Kumar of the Pennovation Center will be a part of the 9am – 9:45am session “Universities as Economic Drivers”