On Wednesday, September 23, Penn is pleased to partner with Philly Tech Week and Amplify Philly on two great virtual events.
Penn Contributions to COVID Solutions: 1pm – 2pm
Join PACT and the Penn Center for Innovation for this look at SARS-CoV-2 research and response at Penn and partner institutions. This event is part of Philly Tech Week. Register here.
- Ping Wang, PhD, DABCC, FAACC, Associate Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Henry Daniell, Ph.D Vice-Chair and W.D. Miller Professor, Department of Basic & Translational Sciences, School of Dental Medicine
- Yale E. Goldman, MD, PhD Professor of Physiology; Biochemistry & Molecular Biophysics and Cell & Molecular Biology, Perelman School of Medicine
Insider Insights from Women Founders in Tech: 3pm – 4pm
Starting and scaling a business is hard. Being a female founder in tech is even harder. It takes an entrepreneurial spirit who is willing to take risks, be vulnerable, and iterate to build a startup. Hear from a line up of some of the leading women in tech supported by Penn. They’ll share their stories and insights on how they got to where they are and what they envision for the future. This event is part of Amplify Philly @ Home. Register here
- Jessie Garcia, CEO & Founder of Tozuda
- Adriana Vazquez, CEO & Founder of Lilu
- Peggy Robinson, CEO of Caza Health
- Laurie Actman, Chief Marketing, Communications, and Programs Officer at the Penn Center for Innovation. Moderator