- This event has passed.
Deadline – Cancer Service Line & PC3I Access Accelerator Seeking Innovative Ideas on Cancer Care Access
August 6, 2021Free
Through the Access Accelerator, the Cancer Service Line (CSL) and the Penn Center for Cancer Care Innovation (PC3I) at the Abramson Cancer Center (ACC) invite applications for initiatives that aim to create and test innovative solutions to address challenges in cancer care access at Penn Medicine.
We seek proposals for initiatives which:
- Build on recent progress in providing timely access to care and have the potential to: 1) result in large-scale improvements in cancer care access, and 2) scale enterprise-wide, including across Penn Medicine entities and/or across cancer disease teams;
- Utilize rapid-cycle and innovation approaches to learn and iterate quickly;
- Will be executed within six months;
- Directly incorporate feedback from key stakeholders, including patients;
- Apply a health equity lens and include approaches to improve equitable access; and
- Align with Access 2.0 & Cancer Service Line priorities.