SXSW Pitch Day Final Application Deadline
SXSW Pitch is a featured startup showcase event that has an “open call” for startups to apply. By applying to SXSW Pitch you are agreeing to pay the application fee for us to process your entry as a potential finalist. Please be aware that we do not refund application fees, including if you have not been selected as a finalist.
SXSW Pitch Eligibility Criteria:
- The company’s product and/or service must have been conceived no earlier than March 9, 2022.
- Each company may only enter one product or service into SXSW Pitch. A company that enters more than one product or service will not be eligible to participate in SXSW Pitch.
- Startups are encouraged to apply to multiple SXSW competitions, including SXSW Pitch, SXSW Innovation Awards and SXSW EDU Launch (if you are an education-related startup). But because we want to showcase as many different compelling startups as possible at SXSW, know that your startup will only be selected as a finalist in one of these three competitions.
- Founders of the company applying must retain some portion of ownership in the company.
- The Company must not have raised over eight (8) million dollars in funding from combined funding sources.
- Startups should be legally registered and compliant with all relevant regulations and laws in their respective jurisdictions.
- The product or service must fall into one of the SXSW Pitch categories
Apply here to have your company considered for SXSW Pitch, March 8-16, 2024 in Austin, Texas.
Final entry deadline: Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 11:59pm PT