PCI is seeking highly-talented, scientifically-trained Master’s and PhD students and post-doctoral researchers for the upcoming cohort of the Fellows Program. The priority deadline is November 30 and the final deadline is December 15.
PCI Fellows is an innovative, experiential program that trains participants in the commercialization of academic research. Typical Fellows projects include the review of a new invention, market research, prior art search, and marketing. Graduates find careers in IP Law, Technology Transfer, consulting, and writing. More than 100 Fellows have graduated from the program.
Only open to Penn Graduate or PhD students and Post-doctoral research staff in a scientific discipline.
Selection to the PCI Fellows is based on:
- Commitment for ~10 hours a week
- Written communication skills
- Support from advisor/supervisor to engage in the program
- U.S. employment eligibility for part-time on-campus work
- Ability to explain complex issues succinctly and clearly