The Penn Center for Innovation and the National Cancer Institute’s SBIR Development Center hosted a webinar to discuss resources and funding for researchers on August 3, 2020.
The last few months have been challenging for the small business and research communities, which has motivated the NCI SBIR Development Center to create new opportunities for outreach and discovery. It is our goal to help researchers connect with necessary SBIR/STTR funding and support to take their research to the next stage.
In this video, NCI SBIR Program Director, Ashim Subedee, gives an overview of the opportunities currently available at the Development Center and consults on technology ideas, proposals, funding opportunities, and assistance programs available to entrepreneurs, academics, innovation accelerators, incubators, and institutions in the state of Pennsylvania.
This session includes:
- Funding and Resources to bring your technology from lab to market
- Overview of the SBIR/STTR programs at the NIH and NCI
- Entrepreneurship and Commercialization Resources
- NIH COVID-19 Updates and Opportunities
- Insight on writing a successful application