This panel discussion, held virtually, as part of Philly Tech Week, brought together some of the most pioneering startups and researchers from the University of Pennsylvania and Pennovation Works ecosystems.
The conversation covered their approaches to healthcare innovation over the past year, lessons learned during challenging times, and their business plans for the future. They each highlighted the power of community and importance of collaborations with fellow entrepreneurs, researchers, mentors, financers, and contacts from the Penn Center For Innovation (PCI), the Pennovation Works ecosystem, and around the University. The dialogue was moderated by Laurie Actman, Chief Marketing Officer at PCI and panelists included:
- Cynthia M Otto, DVM, PhD, Director, Penn Vet Working Dog Center
- Eric Corkhill, CEO, Neuralert
- Jessica DesNoyer, CEO, Ostiio
- Eshwar Inapuri, CEO and Co-founder, InnaMed
- Anthony Scarpone-Lambert, founder of Lumify Care